How To Get Rid Of A Pimple


How To Get Rid Of A Pimple

I was quite taken aback when my 12-year-old daughter was very much worried about a pimple that has been sitting prettily on the top of her nose right in the center. I just thought that she was too young to have pimples and I never thought that she would already be so very much conscious about having pimples at a tender age of 12. But we just can't deny the fact that kids as young as her age are now getting conscious about their looks. One of the questions that came out of her mouth as she was talking to me was: "Pa, do you know how to get rid of a pimple?"

"Of course, I do", I said to myself, "you just need to squeeze your pimple and that's it!" But I know that this is not the right way. It was just an idea that instantly went through my head 'coz it's the first thing that you can think of especially if you're new into this kind of thing. I just smiled at her and told her that a pimple is not actually a serious problem. You just need to know how to get rid of a pimple without compromising your skin's health and flawlessness. Yes, pimples are everybody's nightmare but pinching or squeezing it will not help and it can make things worse.

These are the things that she needed to thing and/or do in order to get rid of pimples the quick and safe way:

I told her that she can apply an ice pack to the pimple for every 30 minutes, holding it there for about 2 minutes. This will decrease the swelling or inflammation. She should also observe good clean personal hygiene but use mild soaps when washing her face. Lemon juice and a wet tea bag can also be good remedies.

I told her that if she follows these steps, that could minimize the onslaught of pimples and I told her that she can't prevent pimples from growing on her skin since it's a part of the growing-up process. She understood what I meant and proceeded to do what I've told her.

No comments:

Post a Comment